Vol. 13, No. 21
June 5, 1969
- "You mean no bells, no diplomas?" Photo by Hal Sampson showing members of the class in cap and gown running enthusiastically.
- "Seniors capture laurels and Hearty recognition", by Claudia Marchman
- "'69er hoedown". Class of 69 grad nite planned at Frontier Village in San Jose.
- "Reflections", by interim principal Wim Roberson
- "Oaxacan Thanks", letter to the editor by Georgia Anderson.
- "Grad Night", letter to the editor by Louis J. Smith.
- "High atop Mt. Olympus"
- "In Memoriam" - PTA setting up a memorial book collection in the library to remember Ray Fleming
- "Class of '73" to enroll. Where everyone in the graduating class intends to go to college.
- "We the class of '69"... humerous wills from seniors.
- "Students meet informally at Dr. Oliver's", by Pam Sawyer. Barney Oliver invited a group of Cubberley students for a swim / barbecue.
- "Girls hold anual GRAA banquet"
- "School cheers for Pres. Tony"
- "Faculty honors earned by 51"
- "2001 -- a Class Prodigy" - two photo montages - one of baby pictures, and one of current (1969) pictures of Cubberley Seniors, plus an article (attributed to "Dandelion" about what the class of 69 might be doing in 2001.
- "She's come a long way - a tribute to a zany redhead", by Chris Martin. Article about Sylvia Williams (author of "Hassling"). Five nice (unattributed) photos.
- "Students get literary recognition", Quill and Scroll
- "The draft - enlistiing or resisting", by Neil Howe (Part II)
- "Cougars finish frustrating campaign", Five photos by Steve Lacey.
- "Coaches salute senior athletes". Photo (by Ken Yimm of the P.A. Times) showing John Kmetovic, Dan St. John, Rick Fisher and Craig Clark.
- "Old Prose Shop" by Chris Martin. with photo montage.