Vol. 13, No. 8
Nov 27, 1968
PDF of turkey photo (by Chuck Scott) on Page 1 (best way to look at the cover)
- Editorial, by Bernice Sakuma "Second Quarter Blahs"
- "Venturing", column by Ann Taboroff -- review of "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter"
- "Dandelion", column by Art Ignacio -- parody on the Thanksgiving story.
- "Letters to the Editor" - Kenn Russell on the nature of racism. Connie Caldwell on race problems at Cubberley.
- "Can students reduce group hostility"
- "Russian Teacher Guest at Cub this week" - by Des Welch. Mrs. Tatyana Antonova, deputy director of School #5 in Moscow visits Cubberley.
- Photo, by Bill Parrish, of two teachers from the European Common Market. D. Elda Farrara and Mr. Carl H. Mittler talking with physics teacher Art Farmer.
- "Rehearsals Begin on Albee Play". Drama team starts working on "The American Dream"
- Grad Nite, DAR Club, Home Ec Club, Turkey Day
- "Cub Seniors sample Turkey and Chile" Photo, by Chuck Scott, of Melanie Oswald and Ann Taboroff.
- Photo by Chuck Scott of student store reps. Karen Kelley, Judy Wilson, Cathy Stahl, Julie Kneebone, and Nora Foley.
- Mock Senate (Photo by Hal Sampson) showing Mike Hensolt, Don Williams, and Micky Griffith
- "Independent students study independently", by Neil Howe
- Photo, by Bill (or maybe Mike) Parrish, showing Roger Farnsworth, Alyssa Hess, and Ken Norden.
- "WEEP" for work experience.
- "Cougs Gunned down in '68 Season Finial" Cubberley lost to Gunn at Varsity Football.
- "Tankmen suffer dissappointing year", by Steve Rubesin"
- "Sophomore Footballers Win Again"
- "The Old Prose Shop", column by Chris Martin
- "Distance Runners Close Out Season", by Dave Levitsky
- "Girls Sports Roundup"
- Photo, by Hal Sampson, of Art Ignacio practicing (I think) for Soccer.
- Page 2
- Page 3 and 4
- Charleston Pharmacy
- Charleston Barber
- Dana Morgan Music Center
- Dick Felts
- Drapers Music Center
- Congdon and Crome
- Robert A. Green State Farm
- Page 5 and 6
- Douglas Sewing Machines
- Charleston Cleaners
- Birds Quality Ice Cream
- Lynn Daniels Hand Crafted Earrings