**Vol. 12, No. 7**
December 21, 1967
- "Sturdy, staunch they stand" Poem with photo by Howard Fisher
- "Nun inspires Delano Christmas drive" Seniors Tom Tamplin, Joe Alvidres and Richard Alldis launch a Christmas Drive for Delano farm workers.
- "Musicians Make Merry" - Music department groups play music from severral countries
- "Suspension Upheld" Board Debates 'partisan' policies. by Ellen Melchior and Sallie Neall. Board of Education reviews suspension of the United Student Movement, sponsored by Ron Jones.
- Editorial "Would He recognize it", by Mike Macovski - about the meaning and celebration of Christmas.
- "... tagged and priced", poem by Carol Crosby
- "Purr-fect TRUTH", column by Bob Warford
- "Venturinig" Column by Ann Taboroff reviewing several movies, including CAMELOT and KING OF HEARTS.
- "The Monicle", column by Doug Monica regarding a sit-in at the Oakland Induction Center
- "Schuss, Bunnies", ski club trip announcement.
- "Yuletide reminiscences from homes abroad", by Laurie Briskin, S. Klink, Pam Sawyer, and Susie Scholer. Regarding christmas traditions in various countries represented by exchange students.
- "Catamount Carols", alternate lyrics for Christmas Carols
- "Our Cherished Fraud", by Robin Leler. Humerous piece about Santa Clause causing all the campus unrest.
- "Successful grid banquet heaps honors on Sonne", by Bill Bourgaize
- "Cub alumnus to play in Shrine Game. Rob Taylor, Cubberley 64
- "Varsity and B cagers play Awalt tomorrow"
- "Coach Harkness due to depart for Army duty"
- "Grapplers roll over Leigh High School"
- "Cougars varsity cage schedule"
- "All-opponent team chosen by griddeers"
- "In the out", by Debbie Colebert. Water Polo.
- "Griswold put out of action" John Griswold injured in soccor game with Menlo Atherton - Photo by Howard Fisher