**Vol. 12, No. 4**
September 3, 1967
- "Cub hosts international conference". (Ron Jones was the contact person for this).
- ""Bizarre' sounds great, right?" by Alison Wissig. Article on the dress code.
- "Cub-Carlmont Knowledge Bowl set for Nov. 8"
- "Student envolvement theme leads off CASC activities", by Pearl Tom
- Box "Oaxacans visit"
- Robert Vaughn opens 'Channel D' to politics and local campaign. Claudia Marchman got to interview "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." for the Catamount.
- EDITORIAL photo (By Hal Sampson) "A Cub chic Chick"
- "Venturing", column by Ann Taboroff. Film review of PRIVILEGE.
- "Purr-fect TRUTH", column by Bob Warford. Predicted (correctly) the departure of principal Scott Thompson at the end of the 67/68 school year.
- "The Monicle", column by Doug Monica. Describing the "Followers of Dionysus"
- Photo (By Chuck Scott) of "Followers of Dionysis" effigy of Tim Wise on the Totem Pole
- "Soph Explores Scenes Abroad", by Mike Macovski. Story on Chris Lanier's 3-month excursion abroad to England, France, Spain and Morocco.Photo of Chris in Morocco credited to Abdul Ben Al.
- "Cub Senior vacations in Europe", by Chris Lanier. Photo by Bill Parrish. Story on Perl Tom's trip which included the National Association on Student Council"s convention in Philadelphia, and a family vacation in Europe.
- "Girls Aid Retarded"
- "AFS Candidates Chosen for '68"
- "Ooooo we were out of sight" - montage of photos from a rally.
- "An absence of a winning attitude", sports page column by Barry Kriebel, Sports Editor.
- "Water Poloists Upset Wildcats. photo of water poloist Dan St. John by Wylie Chenn.
- "Titans down soph gridders", by Len Berg.
- University Music Center
- Douglas sewing machines and Fabrics
- Dana Morgan Music Store (pen and ink ad - maybe drawn by Bill Perry?)
- "Get in the Clothes of Habit", (266 University, above Roxy Shoes)
- Dick Felt's store for boys.
- Hinano's Creative Arts
- Congdon and Chrome
- Shakey's Pizza (El Camino Way)
- Antiques, etc.
- Surfboards by Tilton & Sultzer (Santa Cruz) "Free 'bump' or stepdeck with this ad"
- Charleston Cleaners
- Bird's Ice Cream
- Charleston Pharmacy
- Drapers Music (1st anniversary sale)