**Vol. 12, No. 19**
May 31, 1968
- "Assembly Honors Class of 1968" Awards assembly for graduating class.
- "Eight Ball 'lanes up' Grad Night" Graduation activities schedule announcements.
- 2 Photos by Hal Sampson of Senior Court.
- "Black Students ask Change", by Carman Gayters. List of demands including establishment of a Black Student Union.
- "Presidential Poll Tallied". Student straw vote favors Gene McCarthy.
- "Celebrities Elected". Humerous piece on resemblences between students and celebs.
- "Apathy, Bells, Mrs. Lagiss, You can Have It", Humerous parting piece of 'bequeaths' from departing seniors to various non-graduating students and faculty.
- "Cubberley, the Potential", by departing principal Scott Thomson. Photo by Bill Parrish.
- "Purr Fect Truth", column by Bob Warford. Parting shots.
- "The Monicle", column by Doug Monica reviewing the activities of the United Student Movement.
- "Graduates await their 'institutions'". Information on where students plan to attend college.
- "Ah, Cubberley, Nostalgia is...", by Suzi Reed.
- "Debaters Enthusiastic over Season". Photo by Hal Sampson showing forensic winners Paul Patterson, Karen Spotten, and Rich Blumenthal.
- Several photo montages, and a large cartoon signed "Emy Chan '68"
- "Duo Departs with Zowie and Zam". Article on planned activities by Journalism Teacher Petie Byan and Yearbook adviser (and English teacher) Geri Meyer.
- "1984, the year that was", by Ellen Melchior - humerous piece about what seniors might be doing in 1984.
- "Six Honored as Scholar Athletes"
- "Track Team Ends Season with Championship"
- "Brletich named top girl athlete". Mary Brletich honored by GRAA.
- "Sports Tributes 67-68"
- "Varsity takes 1st title in 6 years". Varsity Baseball team takes SPAL championship.
- "Cubberley's Own four Tops", (photo by Palo Alto Times photographer Ken Yim, of Al Sonne, Wylie Chen, John Neal, and Paul Balboni).Cubberley's four top athletes.
- "Dismal Golfers Finish with Win"
- "Accomplished Senior Athletes Departing"