**Vol. 12, No. 11**
February 16, 1968
- "Lockheed studies learning techniques", by Kevin Welton. More detail on the Cubberley-Lockheed Science Project (CLSP).
- "Health program to be given" Upcoming session for information on Health careers.
- "IF is in". Students decided to give "Idea Forum" a try.
- "Sports hair policy remains uncut", by Mike Macovski
- "Senior girls named for national awards" Ann Martin and Pearl Tom received "Outstanding Teenagers of America Award".
- "African tour scheduled" Upcoming conference on African music at UC Berkeley.
- "Selectors announced". John Lewis, Don Granholm, and Barney Tanner are on a committee to find a successor to principal Scott Thomson.
- "Pure Garbage", editorial by Erik Johnson... discussion of litter problem on campus.
- "Cougar Tales", column by Gene Plagge. discussion of policy requiring students in school-sponsored clubs to purchase a student body card.
- "Purr - Fect Truth", column by Bob Warford. Humerous piece dealing with several issues, such as Pat Moore's haircut, and the trash problem.
- "'Merkley' sets sail", by Tim Carroll and David Stahl. Wood shop teacher Clarence Merkley, Brad Booth and Pete Reiland are building a small boat.
- "Sophs place in U.N. contest" Andy Coughnour and David Wyle are finalists in "Odd Fellowship's Annual United Nations Pilgrimage for Youth" contest.
- "Artistic senior active in fine arts", by Lauri Briskin. Article about Cubberley Senior artist Bill Perry.
- "Hulkilau king crowned tonight"
- "Cub Clubs"
- "B's must win final games to save season" B basketball
- "Tamplin champ as Cougars place 4th". Wrestler Tom Tamplin scores very well at SPAL wrestling championship at Gunn High. Photo by Bill Parrish with caption "Oh Tamplin, how aggressive!!"
- "Baya leads soccer team over Gunn"
- "Varsity slips again to Paly"
- "Gary Prehn adds to Cubberley on and off Basketball Court"
- Charleston Cleaners
- Robert A. Green, State Farm Insurance.
- Want ad for ski boots
- Want add for S.W. Receiver
- "Hal's Music Center" - add for new "Blue Cheer LP" (Regular $4.99 now $2.99)
- Ad for drarma presentation "The Gas Heart"
- Bird's Quality Ice Cream
- Congdon & Crome
- Dick Felt's Store for Boys
- Drapers Music Center