**Vol. 12, No. 10**
February 9, 1968
- Cupid goes native. Announcing girl-ask-boy Hukilau dance. Photo by Wylie Chenn showing Rolf Lie, Fred Fernandez, Barry Kriebel and Rick Lynch.
- "'IF' squeaks by in faculty vote. By Gene Plagge. Idea Forum was discussed in several different assemblies.
- "Chocolate nuts build Peace Corps school". Further discussion of chocolate sales to fund a Peace Corps school project.
- "Phase 1: Planning - CLSP Evaluates program", by Kevin Welton. Further discussion of the Cubberley-Lockheed Science Project. Directors Clyde Parrish, Carol Burger, Harry Butterfield, Burt Harrel, Larry Hull, Manne Muinger, Rich Shavelson, John Duddy.
- "A word from the Wise: Valentine's will be a 'Gas'", by Sallie Neall. Photo, by Bill Parrish showing Dave Vogel and Maureen McCarty. Upcoming Advanced Drama production of "The Gas Heart"
- "'What's up, Doc?'" - Editorial by Alison Wissig. retrospective on principal Scott Thomson's four years at Cubberley.
- "Venturing", column by Ann Taboroff. Film review of "La Guerre est Finie".
- "Purr - fect Truth", column by Bob Warford. Various items including coach Harkness being called into the reserves following the Pueblo incident.
- "Forensics team expresses talent", by Paul Heney.
- "Photographer focuses on Cubberley picture", by Art Ignacio. Photo of Scott LeGear and Pete Leboy. Article discussing Scott LeGear's return to Cubberley as an ad-hoc instructor in photography as part of his curriculum at Antioch college.
- "Around and about"
- Photo by Charles Scott of a USC drummer playing tympani
- "Cagers to meet P.A. after three consecutive defeats." by Jed Silver. Photo by Chuck Scott.
- "Spring sports get underway"
- "Cougar B's lose twice".
- "Vikes overwhelm matmen", by Len Berg.
- Stevens Fabrics
- Antiques, Etc.
- TC Christy (photo of Les Olsen and Todd Starks trying on gloves and mittens)
- Douglas Fabrics and Sewing Machines
- Rhodes Department Store
- Dana Morgan Music Shop
- Palo Alto Driving School