**Volume 11, No. 6**
December 16, 1966
- 'Wonderfulness' - Photo of little girl by Scott LeGear
- 'Watchband' Santa Star at Formal. (The band for the Christmas Formal was "Chocolate Watchband") ($3.50 with student body card, $5 without)
- 'Art or ashtrays?' Editorial by Cindy Hale
- Graduates return to discuss campus life
- Briskin goes to Washington D.C.
- 'The tinseled trees' Editorial (on Christmas with reference to Peanuts Comic strip) by Cindy Hale
- "The Monicle", column by Doug Monica.
- "The Purr-Fect TRUTH", column by Bob Warford
- "The FAT ANGEL", column by John Mott-Smith
- Oaxacans: 'What? No Snow?'
- Cougarama (column by Gregg Spitler)
- "So this is a JSA convention", by Kevin Welton
- 'Mon Ismenie' to Debut Jan. 14
- Ad (for sale Vespa, 61-150cc $150 - Lambretta, 64-160 cc $260)
- "Cagers open season with win - Sharpe sets scoring mark in 75-63 rout', by "Frank Rosman"
- "Gridders honotred"
- "Wrestlers Roll"
- Yelton in cage debut", by Len Berg
- B's undefeated in non-league action. (mentions Ron Jones as the basketball coach)
This edition had a 4 page section of ads - headed "Your CATAMOUNT Shopping List"
The front page has a sort of collage that says "Charleston Center", including ads for
Other ads in this ad section -
- Charleston Barber Shop
- CHarleston Cleaners
- Twin Dragon cafe and delicatessen (formerly GOurmet's Delite)
- Bird's Quality Plus Ice Cream
- Charleston Pharmacy
- (also "Bowling and Billiards" on Emerson - "The Indian Bowl" - on this page, although it was miles from Charleston Center)
- "Manufacturere Outleet Stores" (on California Avenue)
- Pacific Telephone ("An Equal Opportunity Employer")
- Harryman's (clothing on California Avenue)
- Drapers Music Center
- "Hairy Barber Shop" 450 Cowper.
- "Monique Models Studio" (one large ad with a photo, plus a small ad for Christmas photos)
- "Keplers Books"
- Large nicely drawn ad for Dana Morgan's Music Store
- "Douglas Sewing Machine and Fabrics"
- "Antiques, Etc."
- "TC Christy" (clothing downtown - photo of Gretchen Wooding and Mr. Christy)
- "Palo Alto Secretarial Service"
- "Jack-in-the-box" drive through.
- Shakey's Pizza on El Camino Real
- Fremont Pharmacy (Middlefield at Colorado)
- Adrienne's Teens & Juniors (several locations - earrings)
- "Joseph Magnin/Livingstons for "Ole Crochet" and Finestra
- "A.R. Correas Jewelers